● Open Standard VoIP Protocols (ITU H.323 V4 and IETF SIP V2)
● Single or Multiple Server Registrations
● Two 10/100 Ethernet for WAN / LAN connections
● GSM module for making GSM calls
● Speech quality ensured by QoS at the Ethernet and IP layers and comprehensive jitter buffer
● VLAN and QoS support
● NAT Transversal and Router functions
● Voice prompts, HTTP Web, Auto Provision support for configuration and updates
● Highly stable embedded Linux operating system in high performance ARM 9 Processor
● Dynamic selection of codec
● Advanced jitter buffer
● Automatic traversal of NAT and firewall
● VLAN / Qos
● Echo cancellation for Speakerphone
● Comfort noise generation (CNG)
● Voice activity detection (VAD)
● Auto provisioning (requires auto provisioning server)
● On line firmware upgrade
● Multi-language support: English and Chinese
● Remote SIM operation for SIM Card management
● SMPP support for 3rd party development of SMS Applications.
● Free server utilities for remote access and SMS management.
● Telnet mode for sending AT commands to GSM module.
● Compact and light weight design
● Direct customer support
1. User Manuals
GoIP Series User Manual V1.4
GoIP Series User Manual V1.0
The lastest Firmware Version
GoIP-4&8 Firmware Change Log
2. Inbound Call Centre for Customer Service
1.Inbound call centre is operated by a company to administer incoming product support or information inquiries from consumers.
2.This application requires customers to call in via a single phone number. Each GSM channel in a GoIP has its own phone number. In order to achieve calling in via a single number, GoIPs must be configured in a phone group mode with one GoIP as a host and the others as clients.
3.An incoming call to the host GoIP is automatically forwarded to an idle GSM channel in the phone group. The call is then routed to a call attendant via a VoIP connection.
4.Key advantages: quick setup, scalable, portable, low system cost, low operating cost especially used in cellular network no charge on incoming calls.
3. Outbound Call Centre for Telemarketing / Solicitation
1.Outbound call centers are normally operated for telemarketing, solicitation of charitable or political donations, and debt collection etc.
2.In this application, only outgoing calls are made. GoIPs could be configured as SIP clients to registering to the SIP server / IP PBX or as a SIP Trunk to accept calls routed from the SIP Server / IP PBX.
3.Key advantages: quick setup, portable, scalable, low system cost, low operating cost.